The rust converting primer is perfect for automotive applications, ships, ballast tanks, oil rigs, refineries, power stations, boat yards, bridges, pipework, railways, subframes, chassis protection, engine mountings, cast iron guttering. In fact, anywhere that corroded ferrous materials can be found. Can be used above and below the water line. A mineral acid-free rust treatment, formulated to neutralise corrosion on ferrous materials and components also acts as a pre-coating preparation. It has been designed to react rapidly on ferrous corrosion, leaving a tough insoluble blue/black acrylic coating, without the use of hazardous mineral acids. Once dry, the coating can be overpainted with primer or undercoat.
Supplied ready for use.
- Neutralises the corrosion process
- Superior coating consistency
- Produces a hard, water insoluble hydrophobic film
- Mineral acid free
- Minimum surface preparation required
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Cost effective
- Water based – Classified as non-hazardous
- Compatible with most paint products
10 Litres made up with 2 x 5 Litres
Despatched within 1 working day. Please contact us for an international delivery price.
Telephone: +44 (0) 118 206 7788