Perfect for automotive applications, ships, ballast tanks, oil rigs, refineries, power stations, boat yards, bridges, pipework, railways, subframes, chassis protection, engine mountings. In fact, anywhere that corroded ferrous materials can be found. Can be used above and below the water line.A mineral acid-free rust treatment, formulated to neutralise corrosion on ferrous materials and components also acts as a pre-coating preparation. It has been designed to react rapidly on ferrous corrosion, leaving a tough insoluble blue/black acrylic coating, without the use of hazardous mineral acids. Once dry, the coating can be overpainted with primer or undercoat.
Supplied ready for use.
- Neutralises the corrosion process
- Produces a hard, water-insoluble hydrophobic film
- Mineral acid-free
- Minimum surface preparation required
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Water-based – Classified as non-hazardous
- Compatible with most paint products
Price includes free delivery in the UK. Please contact us for an international delivery price.
Telephone: +44 (0) 755 7733 256